Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Why On Earth Am I Doing This?

I always wondered what on Earth people possibly have to say that requires a blog, and why on Earth people out there cared enough to read them. Don't you people have work to do???

But then something happened.....during the course of this transition I noticed myself hanging on to every word that anyone said that I thought was smart (translation: if I agreed with what they said, obviously it was smart). And then I thought - wouldn't it be cool if I kept a diary of the bits and pieces that I heard, and the things that went through my head, and how that applied to me.

The more I thought about that, and the more I think of analogies to what I'm doing or working on to other things in life, the more I realized I wanted to capture it. And then I realized it. I was going to blog.

So, I think what you'll find during the course of this blog will be nuggets of wisdom I hear and want to capture. Articles I find interesting. Books I read (or at least want to read). Random analogies to business or my business to other facets of my life. And I know you'll find some sarcasm interspersed throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment