Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Quick Recap of My Last Year......



This month marks a year since I’ve been out on my own……and it has been a crazy, fun, busy, stressful, anxiety-inducing, mentally stimulating, incredible year. I have gotten to do some really fun things with the clients I work with. So I thought I’d take a minute to list them all out. Not only to answer the question I get from friends of “what do you even do” but also for myself to help me remember and just get it all down on paper. So here goes. 

-          Paid Search (SEM, Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo) – National
-          Multi-Market Super Bowl Ad
-          Multi-Market Home Page Take Overs
-          Pandora buy
-          Managed a complete website redesign project (B2B / Transportation Category)
-          NPR
-          Online Display – Retargeting (multi-market across the Country)
-          Online Display – Site Specific, Contextual, Behavioral (multi-market across the Country)
-          Online Display – International planning (Soon to be executed!!!)
-          Online Display – IP-Specific Targeted campaign
-          Paid Facebook Ads
-          Outdoor – Standard Bulletins
-          Outdoor – Transit Advertising
-          Outdoor – Downtown / High Pedestrian Digital (investigated)
-          Spot TV – Multi-Market buys
-          Print – Major dailies & Community Weeklies
-          E-mail Marketing & Content direction
-          Google Analytics implementation & tracking
-          Managed a complete website build-out & content writing (locally-based small business)
-          Board member for our local Children’s Theatre
-          Proposal writing
-          Collateral development directing
-          Competitive analyses
-          Market deep dives for market insights/media placements
-          Video testimonial project management & scripting & producing

What’s fun about this is it’s for clients of all sizes. I work with a few that do the multi-market, larger buys and some that are small local startups. 

I enjoy the flexibility and getting out in the community more. What a great experience. One I'll never regret - no matter where it leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment