Wednesday, February 13, 2013

8 Months? Really?

Am I the only one who has ever created a blog with the best intentions of updating it regularly and then fell flat on my face?

This is why I did not email it out to all my friends and family (although I did put a link to it on my LinkedIn profile). And since I'm one of the lucky few (if you call few 10,000,000 people) who have one of the top viewed profiles, I bet there are a lot of disappointed people out there.

So. Here's the deal.

I promise to write a little more often. For now. While I have ideas.

But I've been busy. Really busy, and I intend to tell you about it soon. But if I told you about it in this blog post, well, then that would be it, wouldn't it?

That's it for now. Gonna leave you hanging.

Check back in soon and I will fill you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment